By Chris Covey Not Lost I’ll be the first to admit, that I am totally jaded. I’m a realist, not a pessimist. But my trust and hope have faded. I’ve taken the good and the bad, and the world’s ugly truth on my shoulders. I face these so you don’t have to, and in doing so I’ve grown colder. If it seems that I have no emotion, or as if I just don’t care, I want ...
from EMS via xlomafota13 on Inoreader http://ift.tt/2uCMnhy
Εγγραφή σε:
Σχόλια ανάρτησης (Atom)
Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις
-
Abstract The application of statistics has been instrumental in clarifying our understanding of the genome. While insights have been deriv...
-
Abstract Chronic exposure to high altitude may lead to hyperuricemia. We investigated the prevalence of hyperuricemia and its risk factors...
-
Paramedic Charles Robichaud calls on voters to consider him as a write-in candidate in the 2016 presidential election from EMS via xlomafo...
-
Journal of Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgery from Emergency Medicine via xlomafota13 on Inoreader http://ift.tt/2vEXdjS
-
Factors controlling the deformation of benthic foraminifera in the Manzala lagoon, Egypt Publication date: June 2019 Source: Revue de Micro...
-
Abstract The phylogeographic structure of Sorex araneus was assessed on the basis of the sequences of mitochondrial cytb gene sampled ac...
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου